- Waking up to Brenna decked out in one of her cutest fluffiest dresses, a jar of Jelly Bellies, and a really sweet card from Diana.
- My mom treating Diana, Brenna, and me to lunch.
- Getting wished a happy Father's Day from random strangers in the restaurant and around town.
- Long walk with Brenna and my mom around Central Park.
- Diana getting the yummiest dinner ever.
- Brenna's first giggle :D
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Highlights of my first Father's Day:
Friday, June 13, 2014
Back when Brenna turned one month old, Diana and I slipped out of the apartment to go on our first date since she was born! Ok, it was actually a well-orchestrated and planned event with Diana's mom helping take care of Brenna. But whatever, we felt like kids sneaking out of the house.
We went to Sixteen Handles for frozen yogurt! And yes we held hands.